15 ก.ย. 2562
Non-Immigrant Visa-B (Working)
Foreigners who wish to work, conduct business, or undertake investment activities in Thailand must apply for a Non-Immigrant visa “B”
Basic Required Documents:
1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and contain at least ONE completely
empty visa page.
2. One visa application form completely filled out.
3. One copy of 2”x2” size photographs of the applicant, photocopies of photographs will not be
accepted. (Photographs must have white background with a full-face view of the person without
wearing a hat or dark glasses and must be taken within 6 months.)
Applicants intend to work in Thailand should submit the following documents:
3.1 Original letter from Employer in Thailand to Thailand Trade and Economic Office listing the details of employment as following: employing position, length of employment, salary. (Original in the company’s letter head)
3.2 Other supplement documents as following: 1) Business registration and Investment certificate (including capital). The latter must be issued within 6 months 2) Company profile and Details of business operation
3.3 Form of Employment Certification according to the Ministry of Labour (แบบหนังสือรับรองการจ้างงานตามแบบของกระทรวงแรงงาน). This form must be signed by authorized person and affixed the company seal. click here to download the form
3.4 Acadamic certificate and proof of work experience.
*** In the case that the applicant already obtained the Letter of Approval from the Ministry of Labour (Form
WP.3). The said letter can be brought along with the above documents No. 3.1 and 3.5 .
Visa Fee: (cash only)
2,300 NT dollars for single entry
Validity of a Visa:-
The validity of a visa is 3 months (single entry).
Period of Stay:-
Travelers coming to Thailand with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in the Kingdom for a period not exceeding 90 days.
Extension of Stay:-
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau located on Government Centre B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 (or at http://www.immigration.go.th). The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
Additional Requirements :-
- Nationals of certain countries are required to apply a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefore, travelers are advised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.
- Nationals from Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Cameroon, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Guinea, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Middle Africa, Nepal, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Republic of the Congo, São Tomé and Príncipe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen who have residence visa in Taiwan can apply Non-Immigrant Visa-B (Working) at this Office. The applicant have to come personally and more documents may required.
The process of visa is 3 working days.
1. Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
2. Visa fee is non refundable
3. The issuance of visa is under the discretion of the Office. The Office refuses to explain the reason for visa
For Dependents and Family Members
Applicant’s family members, namely; spouse, parents and children who are unmarried and under 20 years of
age, are eligible to apply for Non-Immigrant O-visa. (click here to Non-Immigrant O-visa Requirement)
** Required documents are the same as required documents for Non-Immigrant B-visa plus marriage certificate and birth certificate.
Office hours for visa application: Monday-Friday (except the Office's public holiday) from 09:00 – 11:30.
Successful applicants can collect their passport and visa at 16:00-17:00.