15 ก.ย. 2562
Non-immigrant-O (For Non-governmental organization or public charitable organization as volunteer)
Required Documents :
1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and contain at least ONE completely
empty visa page.
2. One visa application form completely filled out.
3. One copy of 2”x2” size photographs of the applicant, photocopies of photographs will not be accepted. (Photographs must have white background with a full-face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and must be taken within 6 months.)
4. Original invitation letter from Non-Governmental Organization or Public Charitable Organization addressed to
Thailand Trade and Economic Office stating objective of the visit to Thailand and duration of stay indicated
the volunteering amount (hours per day, days per week)(validity of the letter is one month).
5. Copy of the registration license in Thailand of Non-Governmental Organization or Association Foundation.
Visa Fee :
2,300 NT dollars for single entry (cash only)
Validity of a Visa :
The validity of a visa is 3 months (single entry)(you must enter Thailand within the validity of visa from the date of issue).
Period of Stay :
Travelers coming to Thailand with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in the Kingdom for a period of not exceeding 90 days.
Extension of Stay :
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at the
Office of Immigration Bureau located on Government Centre B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel
0-2141-9889 (or at http://www.immigration.go.th). The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
Additional Requirements :
- Nationals of certain countries are required to apply a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in
their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefore, travelers are advised to contact the
nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before
- Nationals from Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Cameroon, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt,
Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Guinea, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Middle Africa, Nepal, Nigeria, North
Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Republic of the Congo, São Tomé and Príncipe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan,
Syria, and Yemen who have residence visa in Taiwan can apply Non-immigrant-O at this Office. The applicant have to
come personally and more documents may required.
The process of visa is 3 working days.
Please Note :
1. Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
2. Visa fee is non refundable
3. The issuance of visa is under the discretion of the Office. The Office refuses to explain the reason for visa
4. Upon entering Thailand, the immigration officer may request evidence of adequate finance. For every type of Non-immigrant visa, the value must be the equivalent of at least 20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family.
Office hours for visa application: Monday-Friday (except the Office's public holiday) from 09:00 – 11:30.
Successful applicants can collect their passport and visa at 16:00-17:00.