The appointment is required prior to the documents submission.
Please email all the required documents (1 file/applicant) and state the desire date of paperworks submission to [email protected] OR [email protected] (For faster processing, please email to only one address)
After the documents have been initially examined, we will confirm the submission date.
The documents received after 16.30 will be processed on the next working days.
Non-immigrant O-A (Longstay)
Only for applicants with permanent residence in Taiwan (APRC)
This type of visa is issued to applicants aged 50 years and over who wish to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 1 year without the intention of working.
Qualifications for the Applicant.
1. Applicant must be 50 years of age and above (on the date of submitting an application).
2. Applicant is not a person prohibited from entering the Kingdom.
3. Having no criminal record in Thailand and the country of the applicant’s nationality or residence.
4. Having the nationality of or the permanent residence in the country application is submitted.
5. Not having prohibitive disease as indicated in the Ministerial Regulation No. 14 (B.E. 2535).
6. Employment in Thailand is strictly prohibited
|Required Documents :|
|1. The applicant has to be present for an interview.|
|2. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 18 months and contain at least ONE completely empty visa page.|
|3. TWO copies of 2”x2” size photographs of the applicant, photocopies of photographs will not be accepted. (Photographs must have white background with a full-face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and must be taken within 6 months)|
|4. TWO Completely filled visa application form|
|5. Original Taiwan Identification Card (Taiwan APRC for non-Taiwanese) with TWO photocopy|
|6. Verification stating that the applicant has no criminal record issued from the country of nationality or residence (the verification shall be valid for no more than 3 months)|
|7. Original and 1 copy of bank statement and passbook with detailed deposit records for the past 3 months (before application date one day updated and showing a deposit of the amount equal to and not less than 800,000 Baht for the period of 3 months, OR an income certificate with a monthly income of not less than 65,000 Baht, OR a deposit account plus a monthly income totalling not less than 800,000 Baht).|
|8. In the case of the bank statement, an original copy of a letter of guarantee from the bank is required.|
|9. Additional Application Form for Non-Immigrant Visa “O-A” (Long Stay) (Attachment below)|
|10. A medical certificate issued from the hospital of the country where the application is submitted, showing no prohibitive diseases as indicated in the Ministerial Regulation No. 14 (B.E. 2535) (the certificate shall be valid for no more than 3 months) (Attachment below)|
|11. The medical insurance that covers general medical expenses and medical expenses due to COVID-19 in Thailand with the amount of not less than 100,000 USD, More info: https://longstay.tgia.org/ (For insurance bought in Taiwan, the insurance company must fill in the 'Foreign Insurance Certificate' and the signatures must be notarized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Taiwan)|
|12. In the case that the applicant wishes to have his/her spouse stay together in the Kingdom but the spouse is not qualified for the O-A code visa, their marriage Certificate shall also be produced as evidence. (The spouse will be considered for the Visa for Temporary Residents under the ‘O’ Code).|
Visa Fee :
5,600 NT dollars for multiple entries (cash only)
Recommendations for the Alien While Staying in the Kingdom:
- When completing the stay of 90 days in the Kingdom, the alien shall report to the competent authority and report it every 90 days with the immigration officer in the alien’s residence area, or report to the police station in the alien’s residence if there is no immigration control there.
- In order to report to the competent authority by mail, the alien shall do as follows: The Report Form (referred to in Thai as Tor Mor 47 together with a copy of the passport pages showing the alien’s photograph, personal details, and the latest arrival visa stamp as well as a self addressed envelope with postage affixed, shall be forwarded, by 7 days before the due date, by acknowledgement of receipt mail to the Immigration Bureau, Sathon Tai Road, Sathon District, Bangkok 10120. In the case of conducting any following reports, the Reply Form for the previous Report shall be enclosed as well.)
- At the end of the one-year stay, the alien who wishes to extend his/her stay shall submit a request for the extended period at the Immigration Bureau with documented evidence of money transfer, or a deposit account in the Kingdom, or an income certificate plus a deposit account at the total amount of no less than 800,000 Baht a year.
- If the alien’s spouse wishes to extend his/her stay as well, the marriage certificate shall be produced.
1. Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
2. Visa fee is non-refundable
3. The issuance of visa is under the discretion of the Office. The Office refuses to explain the reason for visa rejection.
Office hours for visa application: Monday-Friday (except the Office's public holiday) from 09:00 – 11:30
Successful applicants can collect their passport and visa at 16:00-17:00