The appointment is required prior to the documents submission.
Please email all the required documents (1 file/applicant) and state the desire date of paperworks submission to [email protected] OR [email protected] (For faster processing, please email to only one address)
After the documents have been initially examined, we will confirm the submission date.
The documents received after 16.30 will be processed on the next working days.
Required Documents :
1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and contain at least ONE completely empty visa page.
2. ONE visa application form completely filled out.
3. Original Taiwan identification card OR Taiwan resident certificate with ONE photocopy
4. ONE copy of 2”x2” size photographs of the applicant, photocopies of photographs will not be accepted (Photograph must have white background with a full-face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and must be taken within 6 months).
5. Original and photocopy of applicant's most recent passbook (record) of savings account
Flight ticket to and leaving Thailand is required for Non-Taiwanese nationals without Taiwan resident certificate.
Visa Fee :
1,200 NT dollars for single entry (cash only)
Validity of a Visa :
The validity of a visa is 3 months (single entry).
Period of Stay :
Travelers coming to Thailand with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in the Kingdom for a period not exceeding 60 days.
Extension of Stay :
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau located on Government Centre B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 (or at http://www.immigration.go.th) The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
Additional Requirements :
- Nationals of certain countries are required to apply a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefore, travelers are advised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.
- Nationals from Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Cameroon, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Middle Africa, Nepal, Nigeria, NorthKorea, Pakistan, Palestine, Republic of the Congo, São Tomé and Príncipe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen who have residence visa in Taiwan can apply Tourist visa at this Office. The applicant have to come personally and more documents may required.
Please Note :
1. Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
2. Visa fee is non-refundable.
3. The issuance of visa is under the discretion of the Office. The Office refuses to explain the reason for visa rejection.
4. Upon entering Thailand, the immigration officer may request evidence of adequate finance. For every type of Non-immigrant visa, the value must be the equivalent of at least 20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family.
Office hours for visa application: Monday-Friday (except the Office's public holiday) from 09:00 – 11:30
Successful applicants can collect their passport and visa at 16:00-17:00