วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 15 ก.ย. 2562
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 1 ก.ย. 2566
Non-immigrant Visa B (Working)
Foreigners who wish to work, conduct business, or undertake investment activities in Thailand must apply for a Non-Immigrant visa “B”
Basic Required Documents:
1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and contain at least ONE completely empty visa page.
2. One visa application form completely filled out.
3. One copy of 2”x2” size photographs of the applicant, photocopies of photographs will not be accepted.
(Photographs must have white background with a full-face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and must be taken within 6 months)
4. Original Taiwan identification card OR Taiwan resident certificate with ONE photocopy
Applicants intend to work in Thailand should submit the following documents:
5. Original letter from Employer in Thailand to Thailand Trade and Economic Office listing the details of employment as following: employing position, length of employment, salary. (Original in the company’s letter head)
7. Academic certificate (Original and ONE photocopy)
8. Evidence of work experience issued by the former/current employer (the period of employment, the employer's name and the position held etc.)
2,300 NT dollars for single entry (cash only)
Validity of a Visa:
The validity of a visa is 3 months (single entry)
Period of Stay:
Travelers coming to Thailand with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in the Kingdom for a period not exceeding 90 days.
Extension of Stay:
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau located on Government Centre B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 (www.immigration.go.th). The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
- Nationals of certain countries are required to apply a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefore, travelers are advised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.
- Nationals from Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Cameroon, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Guinea, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Middle Africa, Nepal, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Republic of the Congo, São Tomé and Príncipe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen who have residence visa in Taiwan can apply Non-Immigrant Visa-B (Working) at this Office.
- The applicant have to come personally and more documents may required.
- The process of visa is 3 working days.
1. Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
2. Visa fee is non-refundable
3. The issuance of visa is under the discretion of the Office. The Office refuses to explain the reason for visa rejection.
For Dependents and Family Members
Applicant’s family members, namely; spouse, parents and children who are unmarried and under 20 years of age, are eligible to apply for Non-Immigrant O visa
** Required documents are the same as required documents for Non-Immigrant B-visa plus marriage certificate and birth certificate.
Office hours for visa application:
Monday-Friday (except the Office's public holiday) from 09:00 – 11:30
Successful applicants can collect their passport and visa at 16:00-17:00
วันจันทร์ - วันศุกร์ เวลา 9.00 - 12.00 และ 14.00 - 17.00