15 ก.ย. 2562
Transit Visa (TS)
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to travel in transit through the Kingdom in order to proceed to the country of destination or to re-enter his or her own country.
Required Documents :
1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and contain at least ONE completely
empty visa page.
2. One visa application form completely filled out.
3. One copy of 2”x2” size photographs of the applicant, photocopies of photographs will not be accepted.
(Photographs must have white background with a full-face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and must be taken within 6 months.)
4. Evidence of travel from Thailand to a third country of destination (confirmed air ticket paid in full).
Visa Fee :
950 NT dollars per entry (cash only)
Validity of a Visa :
The validity of a visa is 3 months.
Period of Stay :
Travelers coming to Thailand with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in the Kingdom only for a short stay before transitting to a third country.
Additional Requirements :
- Nationals of certain countries are required to apply a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefore, travelers are advised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.
- Nationals from Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Cameroon, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Guinea, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Middle Africa, Nepal, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Republic of the Congo, São Tomé and Príncipe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen who have residence visa in Taiwan can apply Transit Visa at this Office. The applicant have to come personally and more documents may required.
The process of visa is 3 working days.
Please Note :
1. Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
2. Visa fee is non refundable
3. The issuance of visa is under the discretion of the Office. The Office refuses to explain the reason for visa
4. Upon entering Thailand, the immigration officer may request evidence of adequate finance. For Transit
visa, the value must be the equivalent of at least 10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family.
Office hours for visa application: Monday-Friday (except the Office's public holiday) from 09:00 – 11:30.
Successful applicants can collect their passport and visa at 16:00-17:00.